Friday, February 23, 2007

Travel

In the States then Costa Rica

Sorry I haven't posted for a while but I am in Brooksville Florida at the moment and have been since Tuesday. Trouble is my computer has been 'commissioned' by the plant as their PC is bust, and mine is the only one available to them. I will put up the answers to the quiz just as soon as I can, get access to another PC (this one is a pay as you use hotel one!)
I am off to Costa Rica on Sunday, and will be stuck in Houston airport for about 4 hours, so if there is anything to do there Will let me know.
OK will post again as soon as I am able, so you have a few more days to think about the quiz, don't be to drawn in by the title, and Will you are on the right lines with the Link, I thought I was going to get you, but I think that you are going to get it!
Till next time!

2 comments:

Will said...

Four hours isn't enough time to get out and get back in (I am assuming you are flying into Bush Intercontinental)

Anonymous said...

Yep, I will probably need four hours to get through security!