Friday, February 02, 2007

Travel

Venezuela Trip
Unbelievable! that is the only way to describe this, I got back on Monday 29th only to have two days off in Lieu, go back to work on 1st, to be told I am off again on Monday 5th! This time to a little place called Holly Hill in South Carolina, so at least I will understand the Lingo.

Anyway as promised here are a few shots of Venezuela,
















This one is of the front view from the first hotel.












This one shows one view from the Cement factory













This is another view from that factory















These hulking great chunks of metal are the things that or product monitors


Finally a picture of the 5 star hotel I stayed 2 nights at.
There will be some more after my States trip

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, great shots. Yeah, the states, can I come too. I'm kind of ready to understand the language as well.

ladyluck3819 said...

the sky is great!
Thanks