Friday, February 09, 2007

About Me

I've Been Tagged

OK it has taken me a bit of time to actually do what you are supposed to when you get tagged, but I have been a tad busy. Basically when you are tagged you have to post 5 things about yourself and then tag someone else.

1) I was born on March 17th 1966 in a little town called Kenley, which is in the London Borough of Croydon, so I suppose you could say I am a Cockney. I moved to Singapore a bit later.

2) At the age of 14 I won a Young Tarzan contest at Butlins Holiday Camp Bogner Regis, probably because I did the Tarzan call so well!

3) I have a concave chest, in other words it goes right in rather than been the normal 'solid' type.

4) My wife was only my 3rd ever 'real' girlfriend, and my 3rd engagement, god those rings worked out expensive!

5) In my time in the Air Force (12 years) I almost caused a diplomatic incident during the first Gulf war, thanks to a rather unscrupelous Saudi Warrant Officer. 10 years later I had to go to Saudi again, to the same place, and you guessed it the same Warrant Officer, only this time, I took no shit and he fawned all over me!

So there you have it, check your coments you may well have been tagged!

2 comments:

ladyluck3819 said...

eheheh.. I'll give the 5 things about me soon.. and tag 5 other people ;)

Anonymous said...

hi there dave,i think you are very busy now,no no no,always busy.your blog is very nice,even can show me chinese,i am also busy these days.Wish all you family have a good time. jin lei