Thursday, December 07, 2006

Travel

A Post at Last!!


Well at long last I have finally managed to get online again,after a rather disappointing trip to India.
Don't get me wrong, the weather was great, the people wonderful, and the site had the most amazing temple I have seen.
It was just that I couldn't finish the job, as the one thing I needed to be working at the site wasn't!
Still there you go I did get a few decent pictures of the temple, have a look...






This is one of the whole temple, remember this was in the middle of a CEMENT works, which is heavy industry and very dirty, smokey and not all that pleasant.

Then there is this one;




The goddess or god that the temple is dedicated to is in this picture;



And finally, the last picture is of one of the mineret type arches;




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back home Dave. Nice pictures.

ladyluck3819 said...

yep.. really great photos!