Thursday, December 14, 2006

Fun & Games

Last Weeks Quiz

Just to let you know that the new quiz isn't going to be posted today, because I am going to post a Bumper Christmas quiz in the next few days! I am just working on it at the moment, needless to say it is going to be based around Christmas. So how did you do last week?

Well Kim is getting there again, as both she and Will finished at the top of the tree, with the same score - 31! Poor old Mum finished up with 19, but a good effort alround. The Bumper Quiz, will be a little bit different, and I hope you like it.

So on with the answers.

Round 1: Cher/Moonstruck, Alcatraz/The Rock, John Malkovich/Con Air, Nicholas Cage/Raising Arizona, Phoebe Cates/Fast Times at Ridgemont High

Round 2: Madonna, Tom Jones, Pink, Stevie Wonder, Celine Dion, James Blunt, Donna Summer, Bono, Sheena Easton, Michael Crawford

Round 3: James II, 1715, Lord Byron, Marie Curie, Woodrow Wilson or Warren Harding, China, Henry Ford, Sir Walter Scott, Clyde Barrow, Billy the Kid

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I was reading the answers to the ones I didn't get I was doing the Homer Simpson "Doohh" sound and slapping my forehead. That was a fun round.