Sunday, November 26, 2006

Travel

India AGAIN!!!

Well here I am writing this post at Schipol airport Amsterdam, waiting for the connection to Hyderabad. Came up all of a sudden this trip, as they always do, God I hate going away at short notice and flying at the crappiest times going!

Not too sure whether I am going to be able to get an internet connection where I am going, and I am not going be back till 4th December, which means you have 2 weeks to do the quiz, so you all should get just about all the questions right then!

Sooooo until the next time I post have fun

2 comments:

ladyluck3819 said...

short notice, crappiest times..
Yeah, that's the price for having what 1 billion people would consider an ultra-cool job!

Impman said...

Thanks that has made me feel a whole lot better.

xxx