Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Travel

Saudi land of Sand,

So another trip beckons, this time to Saudi, and more than likely I am going to be away for a couple of weeks this time as I have a few places to go to.
What it also means is that I will be living on the site's accomodation, which isn't too good as normally there is no internet connections, and the accomodation is pretty ropey. But at least I will lose some much needed weight.

Which all goes to mean I am going to be putting up the quiz, either today or tomorrow depending on the risk of been caught using the net by the boss.

Joy of Joys though I still have Libiya and Indonesia (possibly) to look forward to, plus quite a few in the States (my favourite!), and some in Equador.

I just have to do a few more questions and then quiz will be posted, remember you have a full month this time to answer, not that a lot of you need it.

No comments: