Tuesday, June 12, 2007

DVD and Other Stuff

Quick Post

Well I am a little bit disappointed to be honest, so far I have had only one person enter the quiz, well you only have until Friday so get a move on!

I am away again the end of this week, either Saturday or Sunday (hopefully Sunday). This time it is to Egypt, but it's only a short one this time before the longer one to do 6 systems in Saudi Arabia oh the Joy of it all. Then not long after that I will be winging my way to yet another Middle Eastern country.... LIBYA!!!!!

So to keep my mind occupied I have produced another DVD cover (seem to be doing a few lately!) This one is for all you Harry Potter fans.

Do the usual and click continue to see it small size, then click on the image to see it full size.



Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

No comments: