Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Travel

First of the Year

Answers to the firsts Quiz will be up tomorrow, time willing. But on the subjects of firsts, it's the first trip of 2007 for me on Sunday. This time I am off to Venezuela, to a little town called La Victoria, well at least that is the nearest town to the cement factory I am going to be working at for 5 days. I get all the fun ehh??

So that means that there probably isn't going to be a quiz this week, but it will be back next week, and Kim has picked a Corker of a Theme - Children! I am leaving the weekly quiz poll open a little longer as it is pretty close at the moment in votes. I am going to try to post a new weekly question subject before I go to Venezuela, as I very much doubt I will be able to get on after Sunday, but the theme is going to be of a similar type as last weeks question.

Keep looking though I may be able to post up a Children Quiz by next week.

Chow!

No comments: