Friday, May 30, 2008

Things are looking up!

It's Good to Talk!

Glad that I have the opportunity to write finally, as there was a lot of negativity hanging around me the last time I wrote.
But all that has now lifted, and I am feeling a lot more confident and happy about the way ahead. What did it take? Well something that I am not proud of but something I felt needed doing, and that was an open letter to a director telling him of all my (as well as my colleagues) gripes and issues, and the way in which we felt. I have been made the spokesman for the engineers here, may be because I am not afraid to say things, and they got said propably a bit too strongly.

So if anyone who works at the same place as me is reading this, my sincere apologies for going about the 'issues' we had in the way I did.

But like I said this post is full of positiveness, for now I have a clear understanding of what sales are doing, what future products there are, where we stand as a company, and it makes me smile!

We now have a fragrance machine that can deliver fragrance in just about any venue you can think of, whereas before we were limited. We are developing a new portable unit that actually looks pretty smart, and our marketing is starting to take off as well.
To top it all last week we got our new uniforms - and very snazzy they are too!

So the future of Brandaroma is very rosy, I just hope that my over zealous letter does not have any repercussions as I am now looking very forward to all the work that will be coming our way.

So if you have a venue that stinks, give Brandaroma a ring and see what they can do for you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Our company has just been appointed as the Brandaroma representative where we are. We did some training in Hong Kong and it was pretty poorly organised. I would be interested to know how things turn out for you.