Sunday, December 02, 2007

Update

Back Again!!

At long last I have managed to get a bit of time to put a little bit on the blog. I really didn't realise just how long it has been since I last posted!
Well due to the fact I am not able to get on so often now, I am looking to do a bumper Christmas Quiz, to make up for all the weeks I have missed in not doing one.

I am off to Portugal again on Monday, the 2nd time in 2 weeks, but it's only for 3 days. Then around the UK for a while, and then the following week out to Berlin for the night. Although there are only 13 people working for us at the moment, we are really, really busy, BUT I still manage to get home at a reasonable time, and the company treat me far far better. I am well made up!

Hopefully, I will have enough chance in the next two weeks to put up the quiz, so until then TARRRAAAA!!!

No comments: