Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Last Day

The Search is ON!!

This is it, today (10/10/07) is my last day in work, and the hunt is on for a new job.

I had an interview yesterday, and it looks like it is a bit better than I the one I am in now, but with the latest Postal strike in the UK just ending, there is a huge back log of mail. Are there any job offers amongst them??? Have interviews been missed?? Who knows but the Post Office deserve a right royal kick up the preverbial backside for their unsympathetic views towards everyone else in the country.

OK I am in the process of doing the next quiz, and it should be up shortly.

Cheers till then!

3 comments:

ladyluck3819 said...

do you really get jo offer by mail??
wow, that sounds so incredible in the Internet Era..

Anyway I keep my finger crossed for you to find a new and satisfyin job soon.

ladyluck3819 said...

.. in the meanwhile I guess some clicks on your ads may help, right?

Anonymous said...

It will indeed! Thanks for those comments, and I will return the ad clicking favour for you!