Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Things looking Up??

The BEST Medicine?
They say that laughter is the best medicine, and I couldn't agree more. But the second best medicine just has to be a nice little holiday!

Have just come back from my mums in Cornwall, and had a great time with the kids, played on the beach, went out and visited the Eden Project, which is well worth a visit for anyone down that neck of the woods.
The kids loved it, especially the Tropical Dome, where Adam had to take off his shire and Chloe's face-painted face smudged and melted to change from a beautiful pussycat to a beautiful mess.
Here are a couple of the flowers from the Tropics


More good news followed when I learned my Uncle has just aquired a property in Florida, so it looks like the kids and I will be off to Disney next year Wahoooooooo!

But when I got back home I did have a bit of a worry, I had a letter from the Letting Agent saying I was two months in arrears on the flat and the landlord wanted me out! Luckily the agent had made a mistake in the letter and was VERY apologetic.

Can't wait for tonight as it will be the first kipping on a memory foam mattress, now it arrived at around 9:15 this morning, rolled up like a rug, didn't look very thick at all, in fact it was more like a sleeping bag. But then after unwrapping it it began to expand, now it is proper thick and very squashy, feels pretty comfy, but we shall see.

OK so happy days are here again, next time I hope to put up a review of Coroline in 3D, and of Hannah Montanna the movie, which I saw with the kids.

No comments: