Monday, May 18, 2009

Hard to take

A bitter pill to swallow

Well I was on a bit of a downward spiral these last two weeks, after finding out the mrs had found someone else - married no less, after only 3 - 4 weeks of me leaving.
So the question begs to be asked "Just how long was it going on for BEFORE I left". At first it REALLY bothered me, but now, and the more I talk about it, the more I realise what an awful, awful woman I was married to for 13 years.

My biggest saddness is how much she has lied to the kids, and how she has wrecked another marraige with no care whatsoever for her boyfriends (STEVE WING of GRANTHAM by the way) wife.

Why am I blogging about it, well cause it helps me, and it sends an advance warning to anyone else out there who may know these two people, they are only concerned about themselves, they care nothing about anyone else.

I said I was on a downward slope, but not anymore, like I said my eyes have been opened and I can see just what everyone else that did care about me saw.
They are worth nothing to me, ONLY my kids count.

Better news next time I hope, Tamazipan pending, and divorce result pending!

2 comments:

ladyluck3819 said...

I dave! I am going through a similar situation (even if I can be considered lucky coz no kids or marriages are involved..)
The same question, "how long was it going on for BEFORE I left?" is making me sad and nervous and humiliated.. But, hey, carry on. We thought we knew our "mates" but it seems there's nothing one can rely on except for yourself. It's a dizzy world, with hearts changing too quick and "love" is just a word people love to pronounce without knowing what they're talking about.. write me if u need to throw things out.. I'll be happy to listen to u.

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks