Monday, November 03, 2008

A Welcome Break

A Well Needed Holiday

Just back off my nice little break in Great Yarmouth, and it was indeed a needed break. had quite a good time, and the kids loved it which is the main thing.
My daughter Chloe entered the "Haven's Got Talent" contest, and she managed to finisin the top four so I was well made up with that. Her Talent? Telling jokes, so she takes after me a lot there.
When we got back we arrived to a new bathroom, which is very nice and seems to make the room a little bigger than before.

We also had a mate come round and fit the SKY+ at half the price of the normal installation cost. Don't know how we got along without it really. It is the bees knees, just to be able to pause a live show, have tea, and then come back and watch where you left off from.

Who needs a video recorder or DVD recorder???

I think the next thing we will have to do is change our Internet provider to SKY, as Tiscali is really pants at the moment. SKY would also be cheaper!

To top off a great month, my team Lincoln City only lost once in 8 games, I managed to get them to the top of the table in Football Manager 2007, and I have now got a lease car from work, a nice Vauxhall Passat Estate with keyless start and electronic handbrake!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dave
It is a VW Passat not a Vauxhall!

Up the Imps!

Love mumx