Friday, November 14, 2008

Entertainment

Heroes just gets better and better



The only problem with a show like Heroes is that is always ends on a cliffhanger, and here in the UK we can watch the next episode, almost straight away rather than wait a week. I haven't done so yet (what else would I do on a Wednesday night?) but I have been sorely tempted.

But the good thing is we are now starting to get a few answers like the meaning of the sign below;



This is the way up we always seemed to see this sign, but we now discover that it forms part of the logo for Pinhearst Industries - Arthur Petrelli's company - and Uber-villan.
If all this is no making much sense to you then I suggest you watch the first series to get you aquainted with it. I am going to try and put up a character breakdown over the next few weeks, to give my opinion to what the main characters are about.
I may even have to start a new blog on it if I have the time, in the meantime for all Heroes virgins check out Heroes at NBC to view episodes and get some stuff, or Heroeswiki for a load of info on the show.

No comments: