Sunday, August 13, 2006

NEWSFLASH!!

Updates will be delayed - Sorry

Just to let you know dear readers that I wont be able to update the site for a while. I am on my way to India for some work. Have had a REAL MARE! at Heathrow which I will post about on my return. Left my house at 5pm Saturday (UK time), it is now 3pm UK time Sunday, I am in Calcutta, and have another 16 hours of travel ahead of me.......lovely!

Seriously, though it isn't just Heathrow that are not allowing hand luggage, I had tiolettries in my bag, from Delhi to Calcutta but couldn't take them on the flight! Funnily enough they allowed mobiles on??? Go figure.

More on my return, that is of course if my mum lets me use her computer, as I am going to hers in Cornwall for a week on my return! Boy will I need it.
Cheerio till then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your mum managed to smuggle a pen knife complete with toe nails out of gatwick, but despite winning the world cup and nursing hangovers the italians were too quick for ma baker, and promptly confiscated her weapon. xxx