Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Football

Following the Imps

A lot of things have been going on in my life recently so I have been unable to keep on top of things such as the Imp reports, hopefully that will be sorted out in a few weeks time, and then I will be able to deliver my typically biased reports on the Imps.

So just for the record here are the results that I have missed out on.


Hereford 1                  Imps 2
Purdie 77(pen)              Stallard 11,29

att. 4405

Torquay 1                  Imps 2
Garner 52                  Morgan 92
                                  Gritton 95

att. 3192

Imps 2                  Walsall 2
Kerr 12                  Taylor 79
Frecklington 22     Fangueiro 93

att. 4565

Scunthorpe 4                     Imps 3                  (League Cup Rnd 1)
Torpey 7                               Stallard 69
Mulligan 58                         Frecklington 80
Paul 111                                Beevers 92
Baraclough 112

after extra time

att. 3455


Mansfield 2                  Imps 4
Reet 66                  Forrester 15(pen),23,29,49(pen)
Barker 90

Barker missed penalty

att. 4596


OK we are out of the cup, but we are now 5th in the league! Wahooo!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't understand why more people don't follow the Imps can you Dave?

Impman said...

It's difficult for me to understand too! But each to his own, I mean 95% of Man Utd fans have never been to Old Trafford!

Anonymous said...

good job your a loyal lad, and know where your heart is. ashford aren't even on the football map, closest we've got is the gills, so no offence i'll stick with stevie and the boys despite never setting foot in liverpool. love ya dave x

Impman said...

We recently played Liverpool in a friendly (16/8/06) and lost 2-1, not bad for a League 2 side!

By the way Sis, Gerrard is over-rated!

Anonymous said...

Hi Dave,
Did you realize bigsis was Kim I gave her your blogsite. Did you get my e-mail
Mumx

Impman said...

I did, and I did, but reply was not sent as you have a problem with your email settings.

Anonymous said...

no way is gerrard over rated, have you seen his abs!! the liverpool boys did england proud 5-0 against andorra such control from my man.