Monday, January 28, 2008

Update

Back Again?!

Well have a little bit of time on my hands so thought I would just update a bit on the blog. It has been really hard recently to get any time to do it, but now work have given me a laptop, I should be able to update a little bit more.

Well Zurich was not as nice as I expected, people are OK, it's just the city is very bleak and industrialised, not anything like the Switzleland you see in the "Sound of Music"! Mind you I was only there overnight so I suppose I didn't get a chance to see much. It is however bloody expensive!

I am off to my mums for the night on Wednesday, as I have some work in Plymouth, which is around 1/2 an hour from her, well it is the way I drive anyway!

Tried Will's quiz, but don't think I did too well, I know some of them but others????
I am back down in my mums area in February (15th - 18th) as we are off on a free holiday, so that should be OK. The same week I have got an overnighter in Manchester, so hopefully I will be able to put together some sort of quiz for then, may be even a special Valentine one?!

Right am off now if you have some time try Will's quiz at Hilarity Ensues, its tough but good!

Cheers for now

No comments: