Friday, September 14, 2007

Update

Travel and Other Things

Hi folks, haven't been able to get on for ages due to all the travel I have been doing, indeed I am writing this from an internet shop in Riobamba Ecuador!
A LOT has happend since my last post, apart from the travel of course, and I will be putting up the answers to the directors quiz next week I hope. The directors quiz can't be as hard as Will's Silver Screen Goddesses quiz, that's for sure. Go on check it out, using the Hilarity Ensues link.
Anyway where was I, Oh yes a lot has happened in the last week or so, for a start I have handed in my notice, so I now only have 3 weeks to find a job. But 2 of those weeks are taken up with Ecuador, and then my last week they want me to go to Saudi again! I feel a business class trip in the offing.
They are pretty desperate to keep me, even offering contractor rates if I will do some jobs for them should I not have a job to go to. But the firm is not the best to work for, and they do not really look after you, so I would have to think twice on that, unless of course they pay $50 an hour!!!
Funny thing is two guys who I work with told me to register with the same agency, which I did at around 9am in the morning before I left, at midday I had a phone call saying they had the perfect job for me....fast work or what!

So that is that, my next to last trip, and then I am more or less a free agent! Which means I should be able to post a bit more often, until next time then Adios Amigos

3 comments:

ladyluck3819 said...

that's what u wanted, isnt't it?
I hope the offer will be alright with you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks me too!

ladyluck3819 said...

Answering your comment on my blog: Nana is an anime -- I think it's pretty well known and it is translated into English, too.
I dowloaded the episodes from eMule (p2p program..)