Monday, August 13, 2007

Travel

No let up yet!

Firstly thanks to all those who have entered the magic quiz so far, I hope to be putting up some answers next week, and then I hope to be putting the new quiz up a little after that. It is going to be based on directors, so get those thinking caps ready. All entrants have done brilliant in the quiz, and that is all I am going to say.

I have not posted so much lately as I have in the last month spent the majority of time in Saudi Arabia and have not had an internet connection.
In fact the last site I went to I didn't even have a mobile phone signal! Makes you realise that whatever we did before mobile phones must have been something special, cause now I find it very nearly impossible to manage without one.

Still I had been home a little over 3 hours when my fantastic company phoned and said I was to go away again. This time to the States, which I don't mind at all, especially with the dollar been so low. Ohhhh what to buy.......

Right I am going to get off and book my hire car, but before I do I will leave you with a little question.

Will BOTH Petrelli brothers be in the new series of Heroes???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whew... Have had a busy few weeks and thought I might have missed another quiz... I knew my answers were brilliant!

Petrellis as regulars in Season 2? I'm guessing not. I think both will appear but neither will be a regular in every episode (Peter may be a regular over Nathan)

Anonymous said...

So did Nathan fly up in the clouds and let Peter go knowing that he would survive the explosion, then zoom off t high speed to get himself clear of the explosion!

That is what I cannot figure, if they do have both petrelli's in, how did Nathan escape?????

Anonymous said...

Hehe... I forgot all about the climactic explosion at the end :-/

I just rewatched "Collisions" tonight and realized, besides the future episode, we still don't know how Peter got his scar, do we? Where he did explode in the sky, he did save the cheerleader and got her power, so maybe/probably he survived it. I wouldn't be surprised if Nathan just helped him up there and flew away. I think we have more story with his wife.

I think I need to rewatch everything when Season 1 is released...